The Product specialist would be responsible for expanding relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Product Specialist closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Sales team, Key Account Managers or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members. This role is a zonal Role (West) with base location at Mumbai
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of Anesthesia Products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
- Develop and deliver product training to customers and Product Application Specialists on equipment use.
- Help the sales team to achieve targets for profitable sales growth in assigned territories.
- Monitor customer installations of Anesthesia products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product speciality.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Help in motivate and developing the sales team by coaching & mentoring them to enhance their product knowledge and selling skills for high productivity and effectiveness.