Our client is a leading Enterprise Communication Solution Provider with registered office in Bangalore. Our client is a renowned systems integrator providing consultancy, design and services for large, medium and small enterprises in the data, voice, video and Wi-Fi infrastructure and solutions sphere that helps you experience IP and Convergence. Our client enable organizations design, setup, operate and manage the most complex communications networks connecting global locations. We have a preferred business partnership with all leading OEMs.
Position -Presales Manager (Data) – Bangalore
Nature of Job
• Acts as the subject matter expert regarding all “OEM” products, including. Networking
active products, Data, LAN WAN WiFi and all OEM product solutions.
• Leads technical discovery and qualification meetings for prospective customers and is
responsible for educating prospective customers on the benefits of “Our Solution
Offerings” which to include evaluations, presentations and proposals to take place on
conference calls and/or site visits.
• Participates or leads sales strategy discussions with the account team, understanding
customer business and technical drivers.
• Responsible to forge direct relationships with prospects and existing customers, if
• May be required to actively participate in customer network planning, provide customer
training and continually update customers on new technologies from “Our OEM
• Required to engineer the solutions based on customer requirements, provide a design
document or diagram as necessary and present solutions to the prospect or customer.
• Participate with the account team to obtain customer contract acceptance and ensures
final documentation of the proposed solution is complete and delivered to the support
department. And is also reduces risk of cancellation, BOM checking, and No short
comings, by customers prior to acceptance of sale, working with internal engineering,
support and delivery organizations.(OEMs).
• Develop and present technical sales training for the account teams.
• Work closely with the OEM Pre Sales, Engineering and Product teams to develop future
product direction and strategy by providing input based on customer and prospect
• Maintain an on-going understanding of the present services. Collaborate with Marketing
to develop key product / solution messaging and customer-facing content as well as
sales enablement materials.
• Speak / deliver presentations and demonstrate products/solutions for external
audiences at press events, conferences, road-show, webinars, and other venues /
• Collaborate with executive management team on product strategy and roadmaps.
Location- Bangalore(1 No.)
Reporting To-GM Presales
Preferred Age Group-26-28 years
Qualification-Educational Qualification-B.Sc/BE/B.Tech. /M.Sc/MBA
3-4 Years of work experience in the industry. Preferably from Tulip Telecom, SPANCO,
Shayam Telecom, Tata Telecom (Avaya Global Connect), Crompton Greaves (CG), Siemens,
Enkay, BPL, HCL, Datacraft, Cisco, NEC, Wipro and also candidate who working with the
company having Cisco as his partners. Or any other system integrators etc Candidates from
the office automation or networking companies may also be considered.
Communication Skills and Attributes
Should be a go getter and be able to generate enquiries and business. Be hard working and
willing to learn.
Willing to travel extensively.
Have good Communication Skills.
The right candidate should be a good team member with positive attitude. Should be
Should be able to make presentations.