|Title||Power BI Analyst-KPO-Banglaore-1-4yrs-CTC as per standards|
|Salary||As per industry standards|
|Total Yrs Of Experience Required||1-4yrs|
Our client is one of the fastest growing KPOs in India.Our client is the 4th largest Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm in the world listed on NYSE and included in the Forbes Magazine’s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America. Our global strength is more than 13500 and our revenue is more than $ 2 Billion. Client have started operations in Pune in the year 2006.
Our client is looking for Power BI- Analyst for Bangalore location
This role is a technical support role where the analyst needs to provide support for Power BI which is a Business intelligence application which translates to having very good written and verbal communication skills to interact with the users from the business over phone, email, Jabber etc. during US hours – 8 PM to 5 AM shift and resolve their issues.
Strong skills in Power BI and Ms Excel
– Microsoft Power BI in depth knowledge (access models, security model, sources, visualizations, field by field analysis)
– Data Model and Data Base knowledge.
– SQL writing and analysis, using SSMS.
– Development background a plus
– Customer service oriented.
– Independently analyze, direct and solve Power BI customer issues.
– Able to use tools like Cisco WebEx, screen shares.
– Work US CST hours.
– Good communication (written , verbal).
– Knowledge of insurance business a plus.