Our client is a Pioneer in Publishing and importing & exporting of literature based out in Mangalore.
Our client is looking for PHP Developer for Bangalore(Nelamangala) location- 3 vacancies
Laravel-1.5yrs to 3yrs
Only male candidates need to apply.
Looking for a PHP developer with excellent programming skills. The candidate will design and develop applications using PHP language. The candidate will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. The candidate will work on a development environment with emphasis on a continuous integration process, unit testing peer reviews.
- 2 to 4 years experience as an enterprise web development.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel/Codeigniter/Yii.
- Strong OOP skills and application architecture experience.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Hands on experience with databases like MS Access, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Develop new user-facing features by understanding business requirements and convert them to a solution.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to produce software design and architecture.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Adhere to industry best practices and internal coding standards.