Looking for an All-Star Mobile Developer
Looking for an exceptional opportunity with a rapidly-growing global organization?
Job Description: Mobile Developer
The Mobile Developer will be a part of Global Information Technology Team and will primarily have responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned mobile apps.
The Mobile Developer will work closely with the developers and QA engineers located within the office in Bangalore, as well as all levels of Management and Leadership teams. This is an unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing global organization. High-performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them.
- Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release and support
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code for both iOS and Android
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure that all mobile applications are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols to enhance our applications
- Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
- Translate complex information into simple design / logical interfaces and flows.
- Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our mobile applications and increase user experience throughout our eco-system.
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Development
- Knowledge of current production methods for mobile applications
- Fluent in at least one mobile programming language, such as Swift and Java
- Familiar with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- (Desirable) Experience with Cloud-native apps
- (Desirable) Experience with DevOps
- (Desirable) Experience with Continuous Integration Pipelines