Mid/Senior PHP Developer
The Developer will join a well-established development team currently undertaking a period of system rebuilding and improvements. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the planning, design and build process and will have an important say in the technology stack used.
Salary: Salary dependant on experience.
Hours: Full time – Permanent – 37.5 hours per week plus opportunity for overtime.
Mysore: Initially working from home during COVID restrictions.
- Build new applications using PHP 7, MySQL and more, as well as integrating with APIs
- Suggesting new functionality and methods to improve the overall customer journey
- Maintaining existing codebase, including troubleshooting, bug fixing and adding new features
- Understanding of the principles of Unit Testing,
- Experience with RESTful / SOAP API creation
- Experience of working with Vagrant or Docker
- Expertise with PHP 7.x
- Expertise with PHP Framework preferably Laravel 5.x – 6.x
- A understanding of web application development, from user interface to relational database structures
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Minimum 7yrs Commercial Experience
- Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary Range 10=18 Lakh depending on experience.