- 7-10 years’ experience.
- Domain Experience – Media (Multiscreen TV, IPTB, DVB-S/C/T)
- Min 4 years in Media & Application IPTV Middleware Installation Integration & configuration with knowledge of VOD, CMS, CA/DRM & OTT.
- Deep technical knowledge on one or more of the following disciplines: Media middleware – Ericsson MR, Video compression/Optimization (MPEG-2, MPEG-4), digital video broadcast, video servers, Streaming Technologies, DPI, IP networking, Set-top boxes, EPG, and Web-based client/server applications.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Analyzes, prepares, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Review HLD and prepare LLD and Migration Procedures.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Software and hardware equipment installation, configuration and integration
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Responsible for System upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Define test strategy, develop, execute and maintain test suites for System Testing, Module testing and User Acceptance.
- Provide feedback to media R&D.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new media technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Good understanding on Integration within Middleware, Content Management System, Video On Demand & 3PP components (CDN, LB, HTTV, DRM/CAS, STB).
- Understanding / Integration knowledge on CA/DRM/nDVR and other associated Media components.
- Customer integration and support (remote and/or on-site)
- Support’s pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions.