Our client is a pioneer in India for manufacturing solid state relays located in Yeshwanthpur,Bangalore.
Its an Electronic component manufacturing company with Head office in Vasanth Nagar,Palace road,Bangalore.
Our client is looking for
Manager Production/ Head of Production Department
Job Description as below
- proven working experience as a Production Manager, Head of Production preferably in Electronic industry
- knowledge of Cycle Time , TAKT time, PPC and Production Technology, Lean production methods and Lean management
- talent in Planning and Execution with team.
- good knowledge of computer for basic data management and preparation of presentation.
- aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- experience in collecting and analyzing data
- strong leadership capabilities
- degree in Production Engineering, Electronic Engineering
- exposure to TPM, TQM, IPC (optional), modern manufacturing techniques
- planning and organising production schedules
- assessing resource requirements and organizing the resources.
- preparation of production budget, negotiating and finalising budget and implementing it
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- assigning roles and responsibility to sub-ordinates and monitoring against specifics
- determining quality control standards and establishing online quality control methods
- Design and establish methods to build quality into product.
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules of production and delivery as necessary
- selecting, ordering and purchasing shop-floor consumables
- organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff for efficient delivery
- supervising the work of junior staff
- Set Production targets and continual improvement
- custodian of all shop-floor machinery and equipment
- organising relevant training sessions
- preparing weekly and monthly production reviews
- Identify various losses and establish process to eliminate
- establish methods to sustain zero defect production methods
- Planning and Confidence to execute
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organising and efficiency improvement skill
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Team building and working in team skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- Lean manufacturing and lean management skill
- Time management skill and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Cycle-time-based line balancing
- Data collection and data interpretation
- Defect-investigation find corrective and preventive action and implementation
- Setting production targets, control rejection and rework
- Establish process-based manufacturing methods to build quality into product
- 5’s, 4-M management, KAIZEN
- the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Learning and mentoring skills
- Interpreting Electrical/Electronic circuit diagrams
- Total 12 to 10 years of experience in Production, PPC and/or New product launching, Quality out of which 2 to 3 years in the senior position as manager/ head of department in Production
- 7.5 to 10 lakhs per annum CTC.
- All other facilities as per company policy