A leading Real estate company in Bangalore is looking out for Manager Design
Job Title – Manager Design (Architect)
Criteria- for selection
Notice period in current company- 1 month else negotiable notice period
Prefer candidates from Interior Design/Architectural firms.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience.
- Will report into Sr. Manager/GM- Design
- Arch/M.Arch from institute of repute. Should have excellent command over primary software tools like ACAD, MS Office and High-working proficiency with tools like 3D Max, Sketch-up, Photoshop, BIM etc.
- Any specialised Courses or certifications would be considered an advantage in charting the future career progress based on the candidate’s performance in initial years & his/her proclivity to the nature of business conducted by the firm.
- Candidate should have undertaken couple of projects in its complete lifecycle with hands-on information on design standards, rules/regulations (in the country of operation), industry standards, global trends and design benchmarks.
- Working understanding on MEP & Structures to interact with other disciplines in prepare cohesive design concepts/solutions.
- Sound knowledge in Design Management and Design Delivery Quality Control.
- Key areas of operation would include:
- Developing prelim concepts in consultation with seniors for new Architectural products .
- Developing and presenting feasibility studies for new typologies/projects
- Market study, secondary research.
- Develop in house drawings for short projects undertaken by Department of Design
- Visit site on delivery discussions, assess/ascertain issues and develop solutions and issue drawings with consent from reporting managers.
- Track projects for delivery over central tracking systems.
- Create/Develop standard spec documents, assessment models etc.
- Work on process improvement activities for the department.
Interested candidates , please share your resume quickly