Looking for an All-Star Lead Software Developer
Looking for an exceptional opportunity with a rapidly-growing global organization?
Job Description: Lead Software Developer
The Lead Software Developer will be a part of Global Information Technology Team and will primarily have responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned applications.
The Lead Software Developer will work closely with the developers and QA engineers located within the office in Bangalore, as well as all levels of Management and Leadership teams. This is an unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing global organization. High-performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them.
- Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release and support
- Produce Architecture Diagrams and Design Documentation for all software development projects
- Lead multiple technical solution implementations simultaneously and provide key technical and solution architecture for review
- Mentor, guide and support developers and QA engineers
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and databases to optimize performance
- Review all deliveries from development teams (mobile, web, API) to ensure quality standards are met and business requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure that all engineering efforts are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
- Research and suggest new technologies, infrastructure, designs, architectural updates and protocols to enhance our eco-system,
- Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
- Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our applications and infrastructure stacks
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of experience using Python
- 3+ years of experience using Linux
- 3+ years of experience with T-SQL/PL-SQL as well as No-SQL databases
- 3+ years of experience leading teams and/or mentoring developers
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Computing
- Expertise in Agile Project Management Methodologies, such as KANBAN/SCRUM
- Expertise in Test Driven Development, OOP, Asynchronous Programming, DevOps concepts as well as the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience deploying and scaling applications on the cloud
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- (Desirable) Experience with AWS Services, such as Kinesis, SQS, SNS, Lambda, S3
- (Desirable) Experience with MongoDB and Graph Databases
- (Desirable) Experience with Networking and Infrastructure at a cloud level