As Lead Business Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of the SAAS based Product in HRIS & US Payroll domain by translating the business requirements into detailed stories. You will conduct and facilitate discussion with business partners/customers to gather requirements. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of US Payroll Domain and possess business process expertise and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions.
- Develop an expert understanding of the users’ needs and champion these in the delivery of business requirements and into the product.
- Develop and prioritize product backlogs, writing user stories, and making decisions based on data.
- Define the requirements into user journey workflow on UI.
- Leverage thorough understanding of business and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Document current state business process (“as is” process map) and future state business process (“to-be” process map).
- Perform UAT for the developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
- Assist with diagnosis/troubleshooting of reported problems pertaining to software developed.
- Determine how to best implement the requested changes/customization. This may include working with Development staff, Product Managers, QA staff and/or other Business Analysts.
- Must have deep knowledge in the US Payroll domain.
- Must ensure total product compliance with all applicable legislation, processes, and regulations through the analysis of tax and legislative change.
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.