Our client is India’s leading Clinical Documentation Solution provider. Our parent company is among the world’s top resources for
clinical transcription services, clinical documentation workflow solutions, advanced cloud-based Speech Understanding™ technology and advanced unstructured data analytics. Over a decade in existence our client boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class security measures and seamless, cutting-edge processes power our Global Delivery Centers across India. Our team of over 4,400 medical transcriptionists (MT) and medical editors (ME) prides itself on its ability to adapt to the constantly changing customer needs, stringent security norms, and compliance and benchmarked quality standards present in the global healthcare industry.
Our client is looking for
Position: L2 Application Support Engineer,Location- Bangalore
Only Male candidates need apply, Looking for Immediate joiners
Rotation shifts,cab facilty provided
Key skill- Incident Management tool experience
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Provide Enterprise level product support to clients (internal and external) via phone and email.
2. Resolve assigned incidents within the SLA timelines working with internal(L3/IT/Development) and external(clients/vendor) resources.
3. Document all resolution activities, communication related to support request/Incidents in the respective support/incident ticket.
4. Maintain status of issues in incident tracking system and perform appropriate follow-up on escalated issues.
5. Participate in new product roll outs, maintenance releases, testing, documentation and operational improvement projects.
6. Contribute to Knowledge Base in conjunction with the execution of issue resolution duties.
1. BE/ BCA/ MCA, BSc/Diploma (Computer Science) or related field
2. 3+ years experience either as a Product/Application Support Engineer for Enterprise Applications or as an Implementation Consultant providing support to US or International Customers
3. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Demonstrated strong customer service/support skills
4. Knowledge of some or all of the following is required: Microsoft operating systems, networking and Internet technologies, databases including MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, VBS/VBA, IIS/Apache, Java Scripting and Microsoft Office Suite
5. Problem-solving skills with complex software installations of Enterprise applications
6. Knowledge of Health Care Domain, Medical Transcription, HL7, HIS, Radiology Information System (RIS)
1. Incident Management
2. Client Management (US & UK)
3. Health Care Domain (Preferably Transcription)
4. L2 Support, HL7, HIS and RIS
5. Excellent scripting & troubleshooting skills
Technical Skills Required:
1. Networking Concepts
2. Web Servers (IIS & Apache)
3. Database (DDL & DML commands in MySQL, Oracel & MS SQL)
4. Programming Concepts (conditional statements, exceptions etc.)
5. Debugging Skills
6. Knowledge on webservices, DLLs, APIs
7. HL7 (Optional)
8. Radiology Information System (RIS), Health Information System (HIS), PACS, EMR, EHR (Optional)
9. VB Scripting