Should have Experience in Quality inspection of residential/Commercial buildings.
1. Prepare Bill of Quantities for the project.
2. Prepare all Project related documents i.e. Project Specification
3. Tender, Bill Checking & Certifications.
4. Checking quantity at site & taking measurement at site.
5. Must be aware of Technical Specifications of all the Civil Engineering works.
6. Prepare Contract Documents – WO, PO etc.
7. Analysis of Rates, Drawings etc.
8. Keep up to date record of work done, billed, passed and balance to be billed.
9. Prepare cost analysis of the project on a Monthly basis.
10. Prepare / check subcontractor’s bills, vendors bills etc and pass for payment.
11. Prepare claims for extra time, deviations etc
12. Keeping track of market rates.
13. To conduct Audit at sites.
14. AutoCAD, MS Projects, ERP or Estimator Software.