Java Project lead – 5 to 8 years – 6 LPA – 9 LPA – Pune
Requirement is for a Leading Software Client of Angel and Genie Based out of Mumbai and Pune.
Job Role Java Project Lead
Purpose of Position
The majority of your day would be spent working with a cross-functional team of developers, business analysts, and quality analysts to specify, design, develop, test, and implement software.
Duties & Responsibilities • Gather and Analyze Requirements and document the requirements.
• Design modules independently using UML tools
• Review all artifacts created by Developers/Senior Developers and take ownership for the quality of the artifacts before customer delivery
• Own and drive projects throughout all the SDLC phases and provide technical and process guidance to the team
• Create Test Cases and perform testing as per specifications
• Understanding User requirement, preparing SRS
• Analyzing and accepting User requirements.
• Preparing Functional Specifications, High level, low level design,
• Program specifications and approval of the same from client / Third Party
• Architect innovative solutions that meet the needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to architectural goals and principles.
• Mentor developers, team members on architecture topics (e.g., issues, directions, guidelines, etc.).
Accountability • Previous project lead experience
• Java EE and Web Technology development experience
• HP Service Manager
• Enterprise System Status (EES)
• Test Link/Trac experience (or similar)
• Formal test methodology experience
• Service Management (Incident/Problem/Change/Configuration Management)
• Application Knowledge Library (AKL)
• Cloud Management Portal experience
• WASM (WebSphere Application Maintenance for J2EE)
• Data Studio
• RSA/Eclipse based IDEs
• SOAP UI
• Tortoise SVN
• Effectiveness in terms of response, demo, technical discussion, technical proposal and other project related documents for a project
• Utilization of resources – people and infrastructure for a project
• Project – on budget – cost , time and efforts
• Acceptance testing and post delivery defects
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
• Metrics such as defect density, review effectiveness, productivity
• Quality of the product
• Processes followed in project
Education & Certification Bachelor Degree in an Engineering Stream and MCA with a post graduate
diploma / degree from reputed institution.
Experience Required Minimum 6 – 8 years of hands-on technical experience required in Software Development using Java. Should have handled a team of 2-5 people.
Exposure to BFSI domain would be an advantage.
Specialized Knowledge &
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills (English)
• Teamwork, can work creatively with team members to develop new solutions
• Outstanding problem solving abilities
• A willingness to learn new techniques, concepts and approaches to customer application development
• Self starter with a personal drive and initiative to continue to develop professionally
Reports To Project Manager