The IT Infra & Cloud – Lead will provide leadership for IT strategy, architecture, planning & budgeting across
business units, will also be responsible for optimizing the existing cloud and other infrastructure and
defining roadmap to achieve service excellence & information security goals. The incumbent will work
closely with senior management, business heads, technology teams, operations, customers and vendors to
achieve the same.
• Provide technical leadership to cloud (AWS, Azure, Google GCP) and on-premise infrastructure.
• In-depth knowledge of Server administration including AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, FTP, Proxy, Webserver etc.
used in an IT enterprise environment.
• In-depth Knowledge on AWS architecture, open-source implementation and Linux.
• Good knowledge/familiarity of Server Virtualization, clustering, consolidation as well as data Backup
• In-depth knowledge of LAN/ WAN topology, protocols, VLAN’s, QOS, VPN’s, TCP/IP and Ethernet frames.
• In-depth experience and knowledge on Desktop OS and standard office / anti-malware applications.
Hands-on experience in deployment and troubleshooting of standard software packages.
• Good knowledge about perimeter security as well as end user security products /solutions, practices and
• Hands on experience in problem identification and resolution for industry standard hardware platform.
•Experience on Monitoring / logging tools for servers and networks.
• Technical knowledge of Cisco routers and protocols, L2 / L3 switches, wireless routers and protocols and
other networking devices such as load balancers and sharers.
• Good knowledge of security concepts e.g. ISO27001, ISMS, ITIL, GDPR or equivalent. Exposure to IT
enterprise environment, including using of change management practices, incident management processes,
and ownership of support cases opened / logged with IT team and IT vendors.
• Physical data center management experience including server room standards and operations benchmarks
Qualification – Background and Experience
• 10+ years of IT relevant experience in which 5 years should be in a role of leading an IT team.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively & guide technical team members.
• Highly self-motivated; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment
• Degree qualification in IT-related discipline
• AWS or other Cloud certifications
• Higher level Microsoft/networking/info security qualification/accreditation