India’s leading Clinical Documentation Solution provider based out in Bangalore is looking for Architects
This role is a permanent night shift.
The Interface Architect is responsible for the planning, building, testing and implementing of interfaces between M*Modal and its customers. It will require the ability to work well with all parties in a highly visible position, excellent verbal and written communication skills that convey a positive, professional image, and effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Design, build, test, and implement interfaces based on customer specifications and M*Modal standards
- Write SQL queries and analyze data
- Troubleshoot interface problems related to interface application, data workflow, socket connectivity, and interface configurations
- Work on customer work requests
- Participate in internal and external conference calls
- Document project status and progress in M*Modal’s project tracking application.
- Document interface specifications and functionality.
- Follow Configuration Management guidelines to submit interface files for version control
- Train other team members and perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent of 5 years of work experience in Health Services
- Two or more years of experience in design and developing HL7 interfaces
- Must have hands on knowledge of HL7 interfaces, standards, and protocols
- Experience with interface applications, for example: eLink, Connexion, Cloverleaf or any other major interface application
- Working knowledge of Hospital Information Systems, clinical documentation, coding, and transcription.
- Knowledge of Application Service Provider model
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and socket communications
- Knowledge of B2B communications
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Operating Systems
- Programming experience in C#
- Be able to write optimal SQL queries and understand stored procedures for MS SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Any major interface engine certifications (for example: eLink, Cloverleaf, etc.)