A small but prolific global franchise company seeks a Global Events Coordinator. A
successful candidate will be extremely organized and be able to manage the logistics of multiple
events simultaneously. Responsibilities for the Global Events Coordinator include assisting
other team members with event planning and execution to support our organization, in India,
and around the world.
Are you looking for an exceptional opportunity with a rapidly growing global organization?
About Corporate Connections Global:
Established in 2004, CorporateConnectionsTM helps business leaders identify and develop
business opportunities in a collaborative environment. Embodying our Core Values, members
provide each other with a personalized level of support that catalyzes commerce, nurtures
networks, and fosters friendships. Our members generate measurable results through strategic
connections, developed through regular structured meetings with select business professionals.
See www.corporateconnections.com to learn more.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person, who works
well under pressure and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere. They are both creative and
disciplined, with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. They have a high attention to
detail and are exceptionally organized. The ability to manage multiple projects and have a
flexible schedule to allow communication with key stakeholders (some in remote locations) is
essential. A love for travel and experiencing new places will be helpful in this role.
· Qualified candidates should have no less than 4 years of professional experience.
· Candidate should possess industry relevancy in alignment with the role they are
· Strong references, clean background, customer service orientation, and professional
· Knowledge of cross-cultural differences and ability manage and adapt to this
environment is key to the associate’s ability to perform successfully in this position
· Competencies in fact finding, planning, problem solving and innovative thinking
· Proficiency in Office 365 Suite
· The candidate must effectively interact with all levels of management, and external
· Interest in a dynamic work environment, where each day brings new and unique
The Global Events Coordinator will:
· Assist in developing and executing all facets of the events in a manner to ensure
outstanding experiences created for attendees
· Assist with Convention and Conference event management including registration,
promotional materials and websites, on-site coordination, communications and internal
scheduling for the event.
· Builds strategic relationships with national partners/vendors to enhance the working
environment, event quality and customer satisfaction.
· Communicates with other team members regularly to ensure events are on schedule
and all goals are met.
· Determines and monitors resource requirements for each event.
· Manages venue relations and expectations throughout the event production life cycle.
· Creates, maintains and enforces schedules, budgets & event status and reports to the
Global Operations Manager.
· Communicating with marketing team to create effective promotional items for each event
· Manages sponsorships/alliances, and speakers for events.
· Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent
· Fluent in English – speaking, reading, and writing.
· Experience defining and evolving global events
· Bonus for experience working with the Aventri web platform
· Bonus for experience in working with a franchised or membership-based organization
Now is an especially exciting time to join our organization as we embark on an exciting
international growth initiative. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and
unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right
This is a full-time role, based out of the Corporate Connections India Headquarters office.
Competitive compensation with additional benefits. For the right individual, this is an
unparalleled opportunity for leadership within a growing global organization.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume with cover letter and salary request.