Full stack Python Developer
We are looking for a full stack Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange
of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of
all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by
your co-workers into the application; therefore, understanding of front-end technologies
is necessary as well.
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Integration of data storage
Skills and Qualifications
– Expert in Python, Node JS & Django with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
– Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
– Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages
– Understanding of front-end technologies, such as AngularJS, BootStrap, HTML5,
– Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
– Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
– Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile
vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
– Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
– Strong unit test and debugging skills.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.