Our client is a robust Design House focusing on user experience design, user interface design and digital marketing. Our user-centric approach delivers the highest value to your customers while keeping your business objectives in sharp focus. Minimalist designs provide a superlative user experience with critical function easily accessible on every screen.
Our client is looking for “Full Stack Developer” for Mumbai location. (Fort, Mumbai, Near Church gate and CST station).
Client will look for only Mumbai based candidates.
• Work with product owners and clients to understand the business and help us develop a great user experience. If you think that something could be done better, tell us!
• Be an active member of a highly Agile team and co-ordinate with your teammates to get things done.
• Take ownership of the codebase and help us in improving the quality,performance and stability of the same.
• Contribute to peer reviewing code.
• Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible.
• Work with design wireframes and convert them into working code with a high focus on usability.
• Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
• Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
• A solid understanding of how the web works – REST, Web Security,Traditional Web Pages and SPAs.
• Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
• A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
• A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them pre-emptively.
• Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
• A solid understanding of Git or equivalent version control systems – with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests.
• Ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
• Ability to identify bottlenecks in design and provide feedback on usability.
Familiarity with UI patterns help.
• Excellent understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
• Self-driven and passionate about software development
These are the technologies that we use and love – tell us if you have hands on experience in most of them and we’ll fast track your application