|Title||Finance Controller – CA with 2 to 3 yrs exp – CTC – 6-8 Lacs PA – Hyderabad|
|Categories||CXO Jobs, Financial Jobs, Management Jobs|
|Salary||6-8 Lacs PA|
|Total Yrs Of Experience Required||2 to 3 yrs CA|
Finance Controller – CA with 2 to 3 yrs exp – CTC – 6-8 Lacs PA – Hyderabad
Position:- Financial Controller based at Hyderabad
Requirement is for a client of ours. The Company is a leading Andhra Pradesh & Telangana based Intermediate (Jr & Sr) education institute cum coaching academy started in 2010. Within 7 years of inception, it has expanded to 60+ campuses in the two states with 40+ day scholar and 20+ residential campuses and approximately 40,000 students. Total revenues – 180+ crores. Teacher & Non Teacher strength – 3000+
• Provide Key Inputs to the CMD on all financial aspects.
• Responsible to build robust accounting, financial systems and processes to prevent revenue leakages and ensure compliances with Accounting standards.
• Finalization of books of accounts and Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly closing of books
• Structuring monthly MIS, comprehensive Variance reports and determine root cause analysis for each variance
• Prepare and drive the financial and expense models of the overall organization for finding ways of cost reduction/ rationalization.
• Preparation of Budgets, Cash Flow Statements and provide monthly forecasts.
• Liaise with Banks for finance by debt syndication including preparation of Financial model, filing CMA data and provided projections to support the loan requirements.
• Liaise with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, Statutory Authorities, etc
• Ensure Compliance Functions for Taxes and others viz. TDS, PF & ESIC, etc
• Monitor Internal Controls and facilitate internal audits.
Desired Skills & Experience:-
• Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years of experience at a Corporate in a managerial role.
• Uses Financial Knowledge and experience to challenge and input into business decisions.
• Should have led a team and should be able to share knowledge and coach others in accounting, taxation, analytical tools and techniques.
• Excellent Knowledge of financial statements :- Should have independently closed books of accounts as per Indian GAAP.
• Strong Taxation Knowledge
• Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
• High Integrity and Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent Analytical Skills, motivated, hard working and self driven skills.
• Should have experience in a Tally ERP Accounting platform.