Rigger for animation
- Must be very well versed in either Maya/Blender for Rigging.
- 2-5 years of professional experience working in a production environment.
- Translates inanimate character models into character rigs that an animator can manipulate to create motion animation.
- Constructs complex 3D character rigs and animation interfaces and controls, typically for the highest profile characters.
- Must have good understanding of shapes, compositions, physical motion, weight and balance.
- Writes utility scripts and software code that streamline character set-up / rigging process.
- Creates and maintains motion controls including skeleton and body animation, body deformations, facial animation, facial deformations, skin and dynamics.
- Strong time management, communication, team management and teaching skills are a requirement.
- Provide timely, constructive, and personalized feedback on student assignment submissions.
- Experience in Zbrush, Maya, Max, Blender, Photoshop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the same domain a must, Master’s degree preferred.
3D designing, rigging, teaching