- Conceptualize ideas and Create innovative and effective designs for projects like Email Campaigns, Flyers, brochures, info graphics, banner ads, on-screen marketing promotions, advertisements, posters, video content, PowerPoint presentations, interface design, webpages according to the requirement.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign).
- Working Knowledge of 3D animation and rendering will be an added advantage.
- Work with agencies, outside contractors, photographers, videographers and/or internal teams as required
- Produce a broad range of creative work including print/digital assets, video, display advertising, event related graphics, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to articulate audience specific industries by using outstanding creative to support specific products, programs and initiatives
- Ideal candidate needs to be creative and to create high-quality designs for lesson plans.
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Candidate should be committed and extremely deadline focused.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design, Visual arts or equivalent. Masters preferred.
Creative, Art, Design, IT