· Should have thorough knowledge of the manufacturing process of Knitsfabric.
· Liaise with Mills on company’s Quality requirements.
· Well versed with costing – yarn — finished product
· Continuous follow up and resolving quality issues. Bridgingthe gap between factory and mill.
· Provide technical fabric guidance to factory pertaining knit fabric
· To negotiate prices / initiate PO’s & close lead-times
· To be well versed with inline inspection systems (ASTM).
· To update TNA on regular basis
· Review supplier QA systems and establish adequate QA systems for all knit categories.
· Open to travel and if required to be stationed at mills during production.