Candidate must be well versed with Regional Language like Kannada, Telugu/ Tamil.
This role is responsible for the delivery of high priority, impact and engaging communication programs and campaigns across all digital and offline channels (internal & external) for the organization.
Social Media: –
- Create posts based on communication with management.
- Design Yearly Calendars.
- Design posting calendar and scheduling posts.
- Monitoring and responding to messages and comments effectively.
- Identifying emerging trends social media and carry out implementation.
- Keeping the track of posts and activity monthly for all social media accounts.
- Track macroeconomic activities, media and industry trends in both online and offline media.
Marketing collaterals: —
- Develop Marketing Collaterals as and when required by coordinating with management.
- Design consultants and printing vendors Leaflets/Brochures/Sales Letters/Flyers / Standees/ Banners/ Stall Designs/ Advertisements.
- Printing Visiting Cards/ letterheads
- Magazine / Calendars/ Greetings.
- Website –
- Creating content based on inputs from product heads.
- Ensuring keyword optimization.
- Creating and editing website pages. (as & when required)
- Ensuring that the content is up-to-date.
- Communicating with different departments for updating website with fresh content.
- Blog post & updates.
- Publishing & Corporate Visibility: –
- Creation and Compiling of content and coordination with sites for development of Newsletters
(Internal & external).
- Weekly Highlights. Publishing articles for, Blogs, Press Releases (print and online), news section of website, magazine.
- Creating messages, editorials and speeches for Management Team. Ensure regular visibility in Media.
- Trade Fairs & Exhibitions –
- Identifying exhibitions which can give a good platform for Soham India to present its capabilities and result in lead generations.
- Managing trade fairs and exhibitions as & when required.
- Working closely with vendors to ensure timely deliverables for exhibitions.
- Branding and highlighting company’s presence as per corporate guidelines at events and exhibitions. After event support for sending mailers.
- Branding & Corporate Visibility –
- In-house Branding based on brand guidelines. Developing brand merchandize
- Initiating visibility platforms.
- Other responsibilities –
- Research Best practices, Business trends.
- Conduct Competitor Analysis, Surveys c.
- Working along budgets, focus on cost effectiveness and saving
- Short term projects wherein corporate communication plays a significant role to ensure compliance with brand guidelines and corporate design
- Assist senior leadership in communication /content strategy for the organization. Work with management to develop an internal/ external communication plan.
Added Advantage: Pro in Adobe-Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Survey organizer/ go-getter.
In case you are interested, please forward your detailed resume mentioning