Our client is a Global leader in the sexual wellness sector, comprising a broad range of condom, personal lubricant and other related products. Our client is the world’s #2 condom company with leading brands.
Our client is looking for “EHS Coordinator”
- JOB TITLE : EHS Coordinator
REPORTS TO : GM Operations
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensuring Safe and Healthy environment in the entire work place.
- Co-ordination with external auditing agencies.
- Coordinate and foster continuous improvement of day-to-day Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Programs and work closely with Company’s Risk Management Executive (RME) to promote and enhance Risk Management
- Responsible person for interpreting and complying with local EHS & Risk Management regulations and implementing Company initiatives.
- Develop & Implement annual safety and loss control targets and KPIs for the facility, and implement safety training and awareness programs / systems that facilitate achievement of these targets and objectives.
- Foster an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) that maintains compliance and adheres to the provisions of Core Standard 16 and / or ISO14001:2015.
- Organize and lead the Safety Committee, and champion the growth of the site’s Safety Culture utilizing Company procedures, practices & tools.
- Coordinate the site’s accident, injury and near miss reporting system, which includes leading incident investigations, determining and implementing appropriate corrective actions, completing Lessons Learnt Reports, when applicable, and advising the General Manager of required reporting of Lost Time Injuries to Company’s Senior Management.
- Facilitate completion of recommendations associated with Company’s Audit Programs, which includes working with management to assign responsibility for recommendations, routinely checking completion status and periodic reporting of status to the Regional Manager EHS & Risk Management.
- Coordinate implementation of Company’s Core Standards, and periodically report status to the Regional Manager EHS & Risk Management.
- Facilitate management of medical services (first-aid rooms / nurse stations / first-aid kits, etc) for the site.
- Coordinate monthly inspections with the senior manager, which includes listing items that need attention, working with management to assign responsibility for corrective action, and completing progress / status reports, as required.
- Develop and implement an annual EHS & Risk Management Training Plan designed to help achieve established goals and objectives, and conduct or coordinate effective introductory training for new employees.
- Work with Pollution control board and Wastewater Treatment Processes, and ensure all the process requirements are met in the Plant
- Foster EHS & Risk Management Awareness through good communications, promotional activities, and coordinate internal incentive and awards programs, as required
- Ability to achieve respective EHS KPIs as per the targets.
- This job description is subject to change by the Management to suit changing requirements from time to time.
- Maintain Safe & Healthy work environment including safety of people, assets & properties of the company
- Should be aware of the EHS Policies & Procedures
- Reporting of EHS activities /concerns /incidents /near miss and accidents
- Ensure no injuries at workplace
5.21. Ensure no injuries at workplace