Position : Dyeing Manager
Experience Required : 8-12 Years
Reports to : Plant Head & C.O.O
Prefered Industry : Garments/ Textiles
Candidate Should have experince of Polyster Dyeing
Job Description :
- Dyeing Operations
- Wet Processing of Cotton , Micro-Poly ,Wool for Rugs & Carpet manufacturing.
- Wet Processing of Sewing Treads in package form for Stitching & Embroidery.
- Wet Processing of cotton yarn for Hosiery.
- Reducing cost and lead time to enhance competitiveness in the company.
- Production Planning & Control
- Overseeing production related tasks including planning, control and trouble shooting.
- Setting up production targets and achieving the same within time and cost parameters.
- Optimising man & machine utilisation to achieve pre set production targets.
- Developing new process concepts for production optimization, yield improvement and developing guidelines for the sequencing of manufacturing activities on the shop floor (SOP)
- Generating various reports on monthly and annual basis.
- Incorporating bonded teamwork and managing healthy environment.
- Quality Management (5S and TPM system)
- Ensuring adherence to the various quality measures by maintaining appropriate requisite documentation / records.
- Implementing foolproof quality system with unambiguous procedures to ensure world class quality standards.
- Maintaining quality standards for incoming materials, ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices, identifying gaps & taking corrective action.
- Team Management
- Monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Streamlining efforts for attainment of short and long term goals of the company taking into care the mission and vision.
- Training and guiding the team members for the accomplishment of company’s goals.
E . RECIPE DEVELOPMENT FOR BULK DYEING & ENSURE RFT.
- Recipe development of all new shades for Bulk Production.
- RFT monitoring on daily basis .
- Confirming the Non RFT shades in LAB.
- Job Card Analysis ( Recipe & Process Card ).
- Recording of recipes for future reference.
- Trials for RFT improvement for both Lab to Bulk & Bulk to Bulk .
- Data bank preparation of all Lab-dips for future reference.