|Total Yrs Of Experience Required||10-15yrs|
Our client is a non-profit organisation committed to saving lives on roads in India. We have been recognised as the Best NGO in India by the Rockefeller Foundation and are a recipient of the prestigious Prince Michael International Road Safety Award. We partner directly with the government, industry, and local communities across India to make the most dangerous roads safer.
Our client is looking for Director Communications for Delhi location.
POSITION SUMMARY This role is responsible for managing all communications plan activities and building external relationships with the organization’s constituencies, including funders and the media. Communications Director will develop a strategic communications plan for the organization, and s/he will lead and participate in the execution of that plan.
ESSENTIAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (DETAILED DESCRIPTION)
● Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual transmedia communications plan in collaboration with the leadership team.
● Lead the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action. Decide who, where, and when to disseminate.
● Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities.
● Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and company website.
● Mentor and lead a team member responsible for company website administration and coordination
● Coordinate webpage maintenance—ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
● Track and measure the level of engagement within the network over time
● Coordinate and organize annual meetings that engage the network’s discreet audiences
● Manage all media contacts and media agencies working for company
● Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
● Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
● The candidate must have a master’s degree.
● Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, required
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, preferred
● Experience with WordPress and/or HTML, preferred
● This is an individual contributor role and candidates are expected to work in a high paced environment.
● The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English.
● Experience managing and executing across several communications media.