- 3 to 5 years of experience working as Database Support Engineer on adobe campaign standard platforms.
- Knowledge of end user facing software product functionality.
- Educate end users on current application features in response to questions and concerns.
- Communicate with relevant internal teams to resolve questions and issues.
- Open and maintain tickets with software vendor.
- Help suggest product improvements to ensure on-going competitive edge.
- Provide recommendations to management regarding how to improve customer service.
- Be proactive in staying current and knowledgeable of new product features.
- Perform specific troubleshooting, maintenance, and testing tasks depending on the product.
- Help reinforce best practices and direct users to appropriate documentation.
- Create and maintain internal checklists and general documentation regarding product support.
- Train team members as required.
- Ability to learn multiple platforms and software applications.
- Knowledge of Windows PC environment and programming language.
- Analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to provide solutions and work to solve user problems in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML languages.
- Proven technical skills.
- Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner; both verbal and written communication.
- Professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute within a team environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve multiple technical issues on a daily basis.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Any Graduate with 3 years of technical support is required.*
- Exercise discretion in resolving client issues
- Must of Good communication.
- Must have good knowledge and hands on experience in HTML5, CSS, java scripting, Web2.0.
- Knowledge of the following products is preferred.
- Good analytical skills
- Clear thought process.
- Open to Further Learning
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Need to be flexible to work around the clock as per requirement
- Team working ability