Our client is head quartered in Bangalore founded in 2008. Our client has been transforming the digital world with holistic AV solutions. Today client has offices across India and presence in 3 other countries. With a dedicated team of over 80 employees, we design, integrate and incorporate the latest AV technology and communications systems into business facilities across the world.
Our client is looking for “Client Acquisition(Product Sales)” for Chennai ,Pune,Mumbai locations.
Responsible for Product Sales for Micro and small enterprises Mapping Potential Customers and Generate Leads through Cold Calling & Networking
||Audio Video Integrators
||Marketing, Sales, Business Development, B2B Sales, Direct Sales, Solution Selling
||Mumbai / Chennai/Pune
|REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
||B. TECH/B.E. – Electronics (Preferred) or MBA – Marketing / Any Equivalent Graduate
||Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, problem-solving skills. Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Multitasking, Mapping Clients
|Can-do attitude, time management, negotiations & people management, problem solving attitude, customer service orientation, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure,
||Should own a Two-Wheeler and be open for travel.
· Vigorous Cold calling, fixing up client meetings, providing Our Product demos.
· To source and secure new business to ensure optimal growth for the company products, in accordance with new business leads targets set.
· To develop new accounts to meet Lead targets through effective technical sales presentations and utilization of support services & manage all sales activities for the products across India.
· Identifying, prospecting, signing, and building organizational relationships with key customers across all geographies.
· Remain informed and up to date with regards to Industry related news, Competitors activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally.
· Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
· Contribute to Annual Sales/ marketing plans, contribute to key/ target customers TARGETING.
· Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate to and work with the other departments to resolve unique customer issues/concerns.
· Should be conversant with closely checking upon the Purchase Order of the client & take action/check clarification within specified time period
· Attend and participate in workshops and training programs as and when offered & attend all Sales Meetings.
· Identifies sales revenue trends by client.
· Identifies new product and new client sales opportunities by industry sector and by state.
· Based on analysis, contribute to the thinking around sales strategy such as tactical campaigns, pricing, product and Service delivery.