CFO – Experience – 10 to 15 yrs – Salary – 30 to 35 Lakhs Per Annum.- Job Location: Mumbai.
The requirement is for a German based MNC Client of ours who is one of the Leading Organizers Trade fairs. Their India office is in Mumbai. Job Location Mumbai.
MBA-Finance/ CA. – CA is preferred. 10 to 15 years Experience.
– Candidates currently working as CFOs preferred.
– Direct reporting to CEO and head quarters to germany.
– So preferred people who have Worked with european subsidiary.
– experience in communicating with european Teams is preferred.
– People with Experience working with MNC firms preferred.
First preference is chartered accountant. MBA also is fine.
1 Educational Qualification must be CA(First preference)
2 Current designation should be CFO
3 Will be Heading Finance team as well Admin & HR team
4 Will be Reporting to CEO & Head Quarters
5 Coordinating with Project team as well on financial aspects
10 – 15 in total (tbd)
Job Objectives: • Management and Steering of Company.
• Financial planning and monitoring of cash flows
• Analyzing the company’s financial (& compliance) strengths and
weaknesses and suggesting plans for improvement
• Supporting the CEO in establishing and improving
– the competitiveness of company
– the business operation and the annual financial performance
• Representing the company towards third parties on a national and
but not limited to)
• Overseeing the departments accounting, finance, tax,
administration & HR of our two Indian subsidiaries
• Ensuring that the companies’ financial reports are accurate and
completed on time
• Coordination and exchange of mainly financial information with the
• Content responsibility of Board Meetings
• Securing the compliance with both entities
• Steering all Indian M&A activities
• Regular reporting to the Board of Directors and the International
Business Management Department in Munich
• Network Management in and outside of India
Skills • Leadership Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Entrepreneurial Spirit & Creative Drive
• Intercultural understanding (India – Germany)
• Excellent language skills German, English, ideally Indian language
• Analytical skills
• Business sense in India and abroad
• Willingness and Openness to travel (in and abroad India)
Experience • Extensive financial management experience as well as educational
credentials in Finance, Accounting, HR & Compliance, ideally in
the exhibition industry
• Profound experience in financial steering M&A projects & postmerger
• Several years of professional experience abroad (min. 2 years)
• Atleast 10-15 years experience
Education • Master of Business Administration / Management, MBA – Finance, CA