Our client is a Business Training & Coaching company that was started with a mission to help Entrepreneurs BUILD a Business that can Grow WITHOUT Them! Over the last 14 years, our client has trained over 150 organisations and impacted 500,000 entrepreneurs in 5 countries. Our client is a specialized Learning Solutions Partner that provides functional & strategic inputs to Entrepreneurs to help them scale their business.
Our client is looking for “Business Coach” for Bangalore location.
Does working with businesses & entrepreneurs excite you? Are you passionate about being a part of a mission that’s BIGGER than you? Because this role requires someone who deeply understands & analysis businesses. We work with entrepreneurs (solopreneurs/Small and medium enterprises/large corporations) who are hungry for growth, scale & proﬁt. And your role will be to work with them and equip them with strategic & functional inputs which will take their business to the next level.
- Job type- Full time
- Age- Between 30-40 years of age
- Location – Bangalore
- Academic qualiﬁcation- Any graduate/post
- Experience desired- Preferably from a training/coaching Entrepreneurial or business experience would be a deﬁnite plus.
Also, candidate should be open to travel on work during weekends. (Compensatory oﬀ will be provided) And, should ideally have a valid Indian passport.
- Should be excited about working with business owners and join a high performance team who’s on a mission to impact
- Well versed with technology (basic proﬁciency would be required)
- Good Presentation Skills
- Eﬀective Communication
- Must be an attentive listener
- Should be well-groomed & presentable
- Good level of grasping, understanding, comprehending complex situations
- Should view themselves as a catalyst/change maker
- Must possess the ability to learn, unlearn & adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Preference given to candidates with business acumen
- Should have the ability to give and receive feedback as a lot of feedback will need to be shared with business owners and the coach would also receive feedback in multiple ways
Task and Responsibilities
- Follow the prescribed coaching template and handhold entrepreneurs through the journey of helping them take their business to the next level
- Provide strategic direction in the areas of all business functions
- Adhere to all internal reporting norms like coaching tracker, meeting schedules etc
- Be a part of all internal trainings and coach review meetings for professional and personal development
- Facilitating group coaching interactions with business owners
- Attend all required front and backend programs, and act on all such activities like going through webinars, shadowing other coaches, being shadowed during the initial stages in order to familiarise oneself with the content completely