Our client is a robust Design House focusing on user experience design, user interface design and digital marketing. Our user-centric approach delivers the highest value to your customers while keeping your business objectives in sharp focus. Minimalist designs provide a superlative user experience with critical function easily accessible on every screen.
Our client is looking for “Business Analyst” for Mumbai location. (Fort, Mumbai, Near Church gate and CST station).
Client will look for only Mumbai based candidates.
Experience: 2-4 years. The candidate should be having its own laptop/machine with Wifi connection for Work From Home purpose.
Having worked in Agile Web Development.
IT Industry only
Position Name: Business Analyst , Department: Project Management , Urgency of the requirement: Immediate
Level of position Fresher
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has a demonstrated interest in business & technology, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Business Analysts will be placed on one or more of our many projects, which could be either Client Projects or Internal Product Development initiatives.
• Build Domain Expertise: Actively developing knowledge of the industry that the product/project development is being undertaken. Understanding the customers, organization and business objectives in order to help in a problem-solving role.
• Project/Product Documentation: Create or assist in creating the following documents:
o Requirements Documentation
o Task Flows
o Product Backlog & Requirements Traceability Matrix
o Functional Specifications
o Test Cases (In conjunction with QC team)
o User Manuals and Product Feature Documents
• User Support Analysis: Provide client support by answering client queries on Product features and issues faced, conducting research into
possible solutions, and facilitating communication between the client and the project team. Providing onsite consulting and training as required.
• System Testing: Work with system developers and designers to identify,diagnose, and document problems and errors in specific components of a system. Assess how well a product adheres to its design standards, as well as its usability and ability to meet business needs.
• Research & Analysis:
o Create Reports/White Papers by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends in Web and Mobile based
o Conduct Internal Knowledge presentations
• Project Management Assistance
o Assist in the creation of Work Break Down Structures
o Create and Manage Workflow in the Project Management Tool
o Create Utilization Reports and Status Reports in specified formats
o Assist the Project Manager and Senior Consultants in the Pre Sales process by creating Pitch Decks and Product Demos.
Required Qualifications & Skill Sets:
• A Masters in Business Administration, with specialization in IT/Systems is
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Great Attitude and passion for learning
• Ability to work in a team environment of design perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks – No Mediocrity
• Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
• Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
• Able to communicate well with cross-functional team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals.
• Strong time management skills – know what you need to do, and DO IT!
• Quality and hygiene of deliverables is always a critical quality benchmark and a strong consideration