Our client is a Data science company which blends data science and industry expertise to deliver actionable insights and facilitate decision-making. They offer customized analytic products and solutions to our clients to help them attain business goals. Our clients solutions are unique, innovative and effective because they interweave science and art to unearth patterns and insights which are buried deep into data.
Client is headquartered in California and have a Service delivery center in Bangalore.
Our client is looking for “Big Data Engineer” for Bangalore.
Mandatory skills-Python,Pyspark and AWS(Amazon web services)
||Big Data Engineer
||Use the latest cloud infrastructure and technologies to tackle big data problems for advanced applications in the areas of marketing analytics and real-world evidence analytics. You will be responsible design, develop, document, and architect Big Data solutions for multiple projects depending upon the business requirement. You will be required to work in a cross-functional team comprising of UI designer, data scientists, UI developers, server-side developers and client facing team.
|Functions and Responsibilities
|· Design and develop Analytic dashboards, working on BigData solutions. Scalability will be the key.
· Identifying and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to achieve scalability.
· Ability to work in multiple programming languages/scripts such as Python, SQL queries etc.
· Monitoring performance and suggesting any necessary infrastructure changes.
· Proactively identify and communicate roadblocks. Evaluate and suggest alternatives.
|Qualifications / Requirements
|· Must have 4+ years experience working with BigData
· Experience with AWS servicers such as Redshift, EMR etc
· Experience with Big Data solutions – Hadoop or other framework
· Must have strong experience with SQL and relational database systems
· Experience in Spark with Python development
· Experience in writing MapReduce and/or Spark jobs
· Must have strong experience in Python
· Experience in leading Data Engineers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.