Our client is an (NBFC), a Bangalore based social business that provides loans in the range of Rs.1 Lakh to Rs 20 Lakhs to micro and small enterprises (MSMEs).
Our client has 90+ Branches in 6 states and current staff strength of 1000 people.
Our client is looking for “Digital innovation Lead” at AVP level based out in Bangalore
||Digital Innovations Lead
||Systems & Technologies
|Purpose of Job:
||We are looking for a motivated, creative and tech-savvy individual with a passion for making a difference for the organization by leveraging the emerging and new-age technology solutions such as Web, Mobile, AI, Block-chain, BOTs, Robotic Process Automations, Digital Payments, etc.
for enhancing company’s operational efficiency and customer experience.
|As a Digital Innovations lead, you will be responsible for ;
· Conceptualizing and leading initiatives that will technologically enable company to create innovative products and services that helps stand ahead in the market.
· Conduct regular research on emerging market trends in the digital arena like AI, Block chain, BOTs, Robotic process automations, Digital Payment Solutions, etc. and work with technology partners to run quick pilots to identify use cases.
· Evaluation and on boarding of digital solution vendors
· Coordination and facilitation of project roll outs by partnering with internal teams, business stakeholders and technology partners
· Maintain the admin and operational control of digital systems/products during its initial phase of rollouts until the same get fully stabilized and ready to move
to the operational teams
|Qualifications, experience and skills:
||· Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 10+ years of experience in web/mobile/ ecommerce application projects.
· He /she should have basic knowledge of new-age digital technologies such as Mobile/Web Apps, AI, Block chain, BOTs, Robotic process automations,
Digital Payment Solutions, etc. and should be
||enthusiastic about learning new Tech as well as equally eager to apply it to given business problems.
· This is not a software programmer role and hence there is no requirement of programming skills. However, past experience in Web/Mobile/E- Commerce application development can be useful.
· Prior experience in financial services domain will be beneficial, but not mandatory.
||Chief Technology Officer
|Place of Work:
||Bangalore – HO
|No. of Posts: