Our client is an Indian direct broadcast satellite television provider in India, using MPEG-4 digital compression technology, transmitting using INSAT-4A and GSAT-10 satellite.
Our client is looking for Area Sales In Charge -NOC for Sales based out in Chennai.
Brief Description of the Role: The ASI will be a key person driving business analysis and day to day reports based out of Chennai. He will be leading the team for NOC and Building Acquisition targets. He/she will be focused on getting No Objection Certificates from Buildings to connect our Network.
Candidate must be a Graduate
Candidate should be from Broadband sector working in Realty/Community business. Should have experience in getting tie ups with builders, Residential societies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for market planning & construction for FTTx Rollout as per the guidelines.
- To ensure sales targets are met through infra expansion, DST/DSA/CSA
- Ensure sales teams are propelled, guided and motivated to work relentlessly in the mkt
- DST/DSA/CSA staff training, motivation to achieve goals
- Responsible for identifying DSAs in AOI and ensuring them for signup.
- Recruit,engage and manage FOS to take business to the next level
- Ground working to ensure each and every building is directly or indirectly covered
Looking for knowhow of Broadband and Telecom:
- Managing FTTX Business through multiple business Team members.
- Appointment of Distributors and DSAs as channel partners for sales and distribution.
- Responsible for recruitment of DST/FOS and channel/DSA management.
- Planning and Monitoring the sales team functioning with Daily reporting.
- To Identify and finalize the areas in the city for deployment of Network priority wise.
- Responsible for New DSA/Distributor Agreement Sign up.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure we get our KPIs.
- Directing the acquisition team for permission related issues.
- Coordinating with the internal departments for successful roll out of FTTH Connectivity.
- Responsible for NOC & Building Acquisition targets.