Our client is an Indian direct broadcast satellite television provider in India, using MPEG-4 digital compression technology, transmitting using INSAT-4A and GSAT-10 satellite.
Our client is looking for Area Sales In Charge for Sales based out in Chennai
This is a Broadband sales profile, focused on acquiring subscribers, managing off roles sales team of DSA and DST.
Brief Description of the Role: The ASI will be a key person driving business analysis and day to day reports based out of Chennai. He will be leading the team for role out of FTTx for designated territory.
Candidate must be Graduate
Candidates worked for Broadband provider/Local operator in broadband industry having direct sales experience preferred.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for market planning & construction for FTTx Rollout as per the guidelines.
- To ensure sales targets are met through infra expansion, DST/DSA/CSA
- Ensure sales teams are propelled, guided and motivated to work relentlessly in the mkt
- DST/DSA/CSA staff training, motivation to achieve goals
- Responsible for identifying DSAs in AOI and ensuring them for signup.
- Recruit,engage and manage FOS to take business to the next level
- Ground working to ensure each and every building is directly or indirectly covered
Looking for know how of Broadband and Telecom:
- Managing FTTX Business through multiple business Team members.
- Appointment of Distributors and DSAs as channel partners for sales and distribution.
- Responsible for recruitment of DST/FOS and channel/DSA management.
- Planning and Monitoring the sales team functioning with Daily reporting.
- To Identify and finalize the areas in the city for deployment of Network priority wise.
- Responsible for New DSA/Distributor Agreement Sign up.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure we get our KPIs.
- Directing the acquisition team for permission related issues.
- Coordinating with the internal departments for successful roll out of FTTH Connectivity.
- Responsible for New Order Booking & Installation of Customers in Connected Buildings.