ARCHITECT (4 Positions)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
* Establishing general Architectural, Interior & landscape requirements with clients;
* Conducting preliminary studies of the site (including contours, soil, ecology, buildings, roads);
* Assessing a site’s potential to meet the client’s specifications;
* Accurately preparing and presenting detailed plans and working drawings, including applications, Construction details and specifications for the project using computer-aided design (CAD)packages or similar design software;
* Presenting proposals to clients, dealing with enquiries and negotiating any amendments to the final design;
* Matching the client’s wishes with your knowledge of what will work best;
* Contacting and coordinating manufacturers and suppliers;
* Putting work out to tender, selecting a contractor and manager, and leading cross-functional teams;
* Making site visits;
* Ensuring deadlines are met;
* Liaising with other professionals on the project;
* Monitoring and checking work on-site
* Co-Ordinating with Junior Architect, Checking & Approving the Designs.
Interested candidates, kindly share your updated CV & Portfolio at email@example.com with the following details:-
Ready to work in Shanthi Nagar, Bangalore:-
Reason for Job Change:-
The company is a landscape architecture firm which provides Designing, Planning and Managing the Land & its resources.
We maintain that landscape architecture is essentially an ‘Open Field’ operating at the nexus of planning, architecture, art and ecological design. At the heart of each of these disciplines is the idea of building community — and that idea is the central focus of our practice.
• We believe strongly that a project must be actively managed in a FORWARD-LOOKING and GOAL ORIENTED way.
• Together with our Clients & Consultants, the company strive to create an innovative and rewarding outdoor environment.
• Presentation – 2d & 3d during a project, emphasizing techniques that are most appropriate to the issues at hand.
• Quantitative and Analytic in our methods.
• Site Assessment & Analysis,
• Open space master planning.
• Softscape & Hardscape Design.
• Planting & Re-Vegetation
• Tender documentation, Irrigation & Water Feature Design.
• Landscape Lighting
• Residential Communities
• Educational Institutions
• Industrial Landscape
• Urban Landscape
Thanks & Regards,