As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible to provide support to business users on various support enquiries / issues in SaaS Systems such as SAP C4C, SAP yMarketing, Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow CX) platform, CVent and Integration Systems such as IBM Sterling
The primary roles and responsibilities:
• Ensuring functionality and usability of the SaaS Systems are aligned with the organization’s priorities and enabling business users to do their work effectively.
• Adherence to standard ITIL processes for Requests, Incident, Problem, and Change management
• Act as the subject matter expert on SaaS applications and process support
• Prioritize the impact individual issues may have on day to day production
• Provide Level 2 Incident Management support for SaaS systems applications with a goal of meeting business service levels.
• Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other resolver groups and drive towards resolution
• Monitoring and troubleshooting applications and interfaces for failures or performance issues
• Performs root cause analysis and creates fix or corrective action plan to drive out defects
• Perform System Administration for SaaS systems applications
• Perform various application support requests from the business users like creating HTML emails, Campaigns, Segments & Surveys, creating reports (analystics)
• Perform data analysis and data management (like Import/Export/Audit etc)
• Work with Implementation and program management teams to transition new projects into normal day to day activities