- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ (Typescript)
- Strong knowledge of CSS3 extended languages such as SASS / LESS
- Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code using JS best practices.
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
- Experience working with theme frameworks like Bootstrap or any Material Design libraries
- Comfortable with JSON data manipulations
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs.
- Cooperating with web designers to match visual design intent.
- The role requires constant interaction with other developers in the team