Accounts (Purchase), Accounts Payable role with an Architectural, Interior Designing & Landscape Architect Firm in Shanthi Nagar, Bangalore.
Immediate Joiners Need Apply.
If Interested kindly provide the below details :-
Ready to work in Shanthi Nagar, Bangalore –
Total Exp –
Current Salary –
Expected Salary –
Reason For Job Change –
Notice Period –
Current Location –
Job Description :-
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES ARE FOLLOWS FOR ACCOUNTANT
* Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
* Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
* Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
* Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
* Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
* Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
* Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
* Prepares Invoice, payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
* Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
* Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
* Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Maintains customer confidence and protepcts operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The company is a landscape architecture firm which provides Designing, Planning and Managing the Land & its resources.
We maintain that landscape architecture is essentially an Open Field’ operating at the nexus of planning, architecture, art and ecological design. At the heart of each of these disciplines is the idea of building community and that idea is the central focus of our practice.
We believe strongly that a project must be actively managed in a FORWARD-LOOKING and GOAL ORIENTED way.
Together with our Clients & Consultants, the company strive to create an innovative and rewarding outdoor environment.
Presentation 2d & 3d during a project, emphasizing techniques that are most appropriate to the issues at hand.
Quantitative and Analytic in our methods.
Site Assessment & Analysis,
Open space master planning.
Softscape & Hardscape Design.
Planting & Re-Vegetation
Tender documentation, Irrigation & Water Feature Design.
Thanks & Regards,