Full Stack Developer – J.P. Nagar – Bangalore – Experience – 2 Years – 10 Years – Budget – 14 LPA CTC To 21 LPA CTC
Full Stack Developer
Job Location :- J.P. Nagar – Bangalore
Interested candidates kindly share your previous work experiences (Any live links, codebases or project reports)
Interested candidates kindly provide these details:-
Total Exp –
Current Location –
Qualification Graduation & Higher –
Current Salary (Fixed + Variable)-
Expected Salary –
Earliest Joining Time-
Reason For Job Change –
1. User end products on top of the core technologies
2. Convert the company vision of products
3. Follow and establish a data-driven approach
4. Building responsive and elegant mobile+desktop web UIs
5. Expanding scaling the backend infrastructure to global scale
6. Lead the team of other developers
7. Think creatively and critically in developing & presenting new features
2. NodeJS, AngularJS
3. Deep knowledge of design patterns
4. Writing production ready code
5. Knowledge of testing & quality assurance
Restful API Development
Quality Assurance and Testing
Bonus Points for
1. Experience in finance domain & B2B applications
2. Experience with AI technologies
3. Experience writing unit tests.
Our client is a digital trust system. We create Identification, background checks, forgery detection, and contract management systems which enable contracting in a trustable, safe, legal and convenient manner.
Our biometric-based authentication system and Blockchain based digital trail ensure non-repudiation. This increases compliance and enforceability in the court of law.
These among many are the reasons why our client was awarded The Most Innovative Company award by the Reserve Bank of India.
Working at our client
At our client they breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise of a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
This is an invite to be a part of the future.
Building transformation in Financial Services using Artificial Intelligence
Founded in 2015, our client is an AI-based fintech company headquartered at Bengaluru with offices in Mumbai, Dubai and the USA. In a nutshell, we make regulatory processes for banks, NBFCs, and other financial institutions simple, secure, and compliant.
At our client’s company:
1) We utilize the power of AI, we provide onboarding solutions that can be used to perform extraction, verification, forgery detection, background checks, credit checks and many more.
2) Our APIs are wide ranging and have cross-platform compatibility.
3) Our solutions enable bank-grade digital on-boarding in real time, using artificial intelligence.
Our client’s unique solutions offer 75% cost reduction in customer onboarding and almost 3X increase in business efficiency. Today, our client serves over 70 clients including 7 top banks and several large NBFCs in India. We were recently awarded as the Most Innovative Data Solution Provider by IAMAI and were honored as the Fastest Growing Fintech Company Of The Year by Governance.
About Our Client
Our client is an AI powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, our client is able to completely automate your back-operations decision making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula – Our no code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team is based out of Bangalore and we also have a sales office in Mumbai This innovation has been recognized several times in our journey including awards from Indian Banking regulator- Reserve Bank of India , IBM (2016) , Thomson Reuters ( 2016), Forbes (2017) and HDFC Life (2017), Monetary Authority of Singapore (2017), IAMAI (2018, 2019, 2020), Technoviti (2020)
Industries : Computer Software
Company size : 51-200 employees
Headquarters : BANGALORE, KARNATAKA
Type : Privately Held
Founded : 2015
Specialties : SaaS, Digital Contracts, Biometric Identification, ID Verification, Digital background verification, Bank grade Digital Onboarding, KYC, AML/CFT, Digital Identity, Artificial Intelligence – Biometrics, Computer Vision, Customer Onboarding
Thanks & Regards,