Microsoft Azure IoT Edge Software Developer – Budget – 12 LPA CTC -22 LPA CTC – Yeshwantpur, Bangalore
Role:– EDGE Software Developer
As part of the company’s digital transformation journey, we are converting our traditional EDGE devices(Pumps, Crushers and Valves) into smart IoT enabled devices using Azure IoT Edge platform. We are looking for young and energetic IoT-EDGE Software Developer, as a member of Digital Solution team, will be responsible for developing application software for IoT-EDGE or other similar devices. As an individual contributor, IoT-EDGE Software developer will be responsible for developing C#/.net software that works in Windows environment and leverages Microsoft Azure IoT Edge platform.
Objectives & Measurement
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- Work with Stakeholders like Product Owners & Divisions process owners to understand requirements.
- Translate requirements to User Stories and tasks
- Work on the prioritize tasks every sprint and deliver on time meeting quality standards
- Design/Develop/Test and Deploy code to meet requirements as defined in user stories.
- Follow Agile and DevOps practice
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications
- Azure IoT Edge Platform
- OOPS and Design Patterns
- Intel Based Devices
- Awareness of industrial protocols like OPC/Modbus/Backnet/CAN bus
- Demonstrated knowledge of software process & Practices
- Good understanding of Microsoft IoT EDGE and demonstrated experience
- Expert in writing multithreading applications using C#.Net
- Hands on experience using Unit Test frameworks(XUnit/Nunit)
- Hands on using Mocking frameworks(fakeiteasy/mock)
- Experience in Agile, DevOps
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with cloud-based architectures
- Good understanding of Device Stack
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proven experience of working with globally diverse team
- Ability to prioritize and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Thorough experience with modern practices of Data Engineering
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
Traded in LSE
Industry : Engineering
Founded : 1871
Headquarters : Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Revenue : 2,449.9 Million (2018)
Operating income : 348.1 Million (2018)
Net income : 18.4 million (2018)
Number of employees : 14,526 (2018)
The Group is a British engineering company headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
The company operates in over 70 countries employing approximately 14,000 people focused on mining, oil and gas and power markets.
As one of the worlds leading engineering businesses we work in partnership with our customers to solve their toughest operating challenges safely, efficiently and sustainably. We provide original equipment and aftermarket services to mining, infrastructure and upstream oil and gas markets, supporting the essential resources needed by a growing world.
Specialities:- Oil, Gas, Power, General Industrial, Valves, Minerals, Mining Equipment, Engineering, Infrastructure, Materials Science, Technology, Customer Service, mine of the future, frac site of the future